Tuesday 16 March 2010

Use The Farce Luke

Oh how I love it when a completely stupid thing runs into another stupid thing thus fracturing the stupidity fault line and exploding into a fountain of gory stupidity for all to see.

A Jedi believer won an apology from a Jobcentre which threw him out for refusing to remove his hood.

I'd like to buy Chris 'Jedi' Jarvis a beer. We could then wander into the beer garden (as I like to smoke) and laugh ourselves silly that in NuLabours Britain, some twat who thinks he's a Jedi will get a written apology off some Government twat who has had a common-sense bypass and failed to 'respect' his belief.

I laugh at this story because crying is for girls (apologies to Harriet 'Sieg Heil' Harman and her Equality Stormtroopers for that blatant sexism)

2 comments:

  1. Very funny story, that is.

    I think we've found the droids we're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shouldn't Jedi Jarvis have just waved his hand and spoke thus 'I don't to remove my hood'

    Jedi Shmedi. The mans a throbber

    ReplyDelete