Tuesday 2 March 2010

'Climategate' professor admits to withholding information

The professor at the centre of the 'climategate' row, has admitted sending 'some pretty awful' emails refusing to send information on to other scientists.

Prof Phil Jones claims scientists routinely withhold certain information from other scientists and it is 'standard practice'

I'm no scientist myself, but when I discover something I like to share that knowledge. Especially if the person I am sharing it with is sceptical about what I have discovered.

With something as potentially costly and life changing as 'Climate Change' I would put it to Prof Jones he had a duty to share every last piece of information. His claims of 'It's standard practice' remind me an awful lot of those MP's who claimed 'It was within the rules' regarding their expense claims.

Prof Jones and his colleagues predictions are already claiming lives The public deserve nothing less than complete honesty and transparency regarding climate change.

No comments:

Post a Comment