Saturday 13 February 2010

I hope Labour win the Election

Am I completely stark raving window licking mad? Am I destined for a rubber room and baby food as I scrawl NuLabour Rool on the walls with the crayon between my toes...

I hope I'm not - I hope they win because I think it they will bring this Nation to its knees. They will come so close to destroying everything that people might... perhaps... Wake up, smell the Latte and rebel. If Labour lose and Cameroon wins nothing will change.

A Labour victory will bring this boil to a head so we can have a much needed lancing. A Tory victory will simply dull the pain for a short while and once more the shafting will continue.

2 comments:

  1. There is something in your opinion because I too think the people just don't see what is happening. They do need a long sharp shock rather than anything short don't they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog BTW.
    I am a former soldier with the same political outlook as yourself. This question has had me perplexed for quite some time. I have come to the same conclusion as yourself; things have to get far far worse for it to get better.

    Depressing really.

    ReplyDelete