Monday 22 February 2010

The Eye In The Sky

The Government is funding new research aimed at getting permission to fly drones anywhere in Britain, in a move which could benefit defence companies BAE Systems, EADS and Thales but inflame civil liberty concerns.

Hmmmm what to do about the flying eye of Big Brother. I have an idea...

















Every Schoolboy should posess one of these as a matter of course. I have one, and I'm quite a good shot with it. I'd enjoy shooting down Mr Plods UAV's.

1 comment:

  1. C'est bon. I shoot a bit with one myself. This model (the Black Widow) is illegal in Germany due to the wrist brace. Surprised they aren't illegal here, everything else is.
    If you are interested in the art and science of projectilism, try a sling. Cheaper, smaller, much more punch. Takes a lot of practice, though.

    ReplyDelete